Monday, June 14, 2010

Beauty Wish List:

1. Every time that I go into an Ulta store they are ALWAYS sold out of the NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk. That is the only store around the area where I live that sells NYX products. I have been wanting to get this product for so long! It would make a perfect base to apply bright eye shadows.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


2. So many people talk about this product on Youtube & I've been wanting to try it out for a while.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


3. I heard that this is such a great product to help oily skin!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


4. This perfume smells so good! Every time that I go into a store that carries this perfume I always have to spray it on myself!! ;p

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


5. Ever since I was young I always wanted a Louis Vuitton Bag.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


6. I would love to have a full set of Sigma Brushes to apply makeup with.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


7. When I first got into makeup, I found out that Kim Kardasian's favorite Lipgloss is Turkish Delight from NARS & since then I have always wanted to try it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


8. I recently have been into highlighting my cheekbones and really want to use this Benefit High Beam!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


9. Urban Decay is one of my favorite "High End" brands & I am in love with their palettes!! Both of these are on my Beauty Wish List:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


10. Ever since they came out with Kat Von D Palettes, I have been wanting to get this one sooo badly!! It's perfect for a natural every day look!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. I have the second urban decay pallet ,
    its well worth buying .




    http://legeektreschic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete